There’s so much to do and explore within a short walk, cycle or drive from Ballina Gardens Village and Caravan Park.
Home of the famous Big Prawn, Ballina is a popular destination on the North Coast of New South Wales. This relaxed beachside town is home to stunning beaches, crystal clear waterways, lakes, estuaries and the mighty Richmond River.
Ballina is the gateway to the Northern Rivers region loved for its relaxed seaside location, endless waterways and uncrowded river and beaches.
Get back in touch with nature
Offering many coastal walks and cycle paths to explore foreshores and natural surrounds.
- Bicentennial Gardens – 1 minute drive, 3 minute walk, 1 minute cycle
- Ballina Fair Shopping Centre – 3 minute drive, 30 minute walk, 5 minute cycle
- Ballina Byron Gateway Airport – 4 minute drive
- Angels Beach, Shelly Beach – 10 minute drive
- Lennox Head – 15 minute drive
- Byron Bay – 30 minute drive
- The Big Prawn – 60 minute drive
- Gold Coast – 90 minute drive
- Brisbane – 2 hours drive
Come and enjoy a slice of our laid back lifestyle. Be sure to speak to our friendly staff for information about local events and what’s on when you’re visiting us.
IMPORTANT : During COVID-19, opening times and visitor numbers of local attractions may have changed. Please contact our friendly team for up to date event information.